At Dr. Donald Milione Chiropractor in Manhattan, we treat patients suffering from car accident injuries. If you've recently been involved in a car accident and have since felt pain and stiffness in your neck and shoulders, you could have whiplash, a herniated disc or another type of injury. At Dr. Donald Milione Chiropractor, we use all natural treatments to help patients heal from these injuries. Our methods are non-invasive and involve no addictive medications, so you can get the healing you need in a way that is all natural and involves no recovery time.
Symptoms of Car Accident Injuries
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries that people get from car accidents. The symptoms of whiplash are varied. If you've recently been in a car accident and are displaying some or all of the following symptoms, you may have whiplash:
- Neck ache
- Shoulder muscle aches
- Stiffness in the neck, shoulders and back
- Blurred vision
Even patients who don't get whiplash can still develop injuries in the back and neck. Strained muscles and herniated discs can lead to a variety of problems. Other symptoms to look for include:
- Numbness in the extremities
- Tingling in the arms and legs
- Limited mobility
Whiplash Treatment From Our Manhattan Chiropractor
At Dr. Donald Milione Chiropractor in Manhattan, we treat whiplash with the following methods:
- Spinal adjustment. Our spinal adjustment techniques help realign the vertebrae of the spine. Spinal adjustment can help relieve pain in the back and reduce pressure on the joints in the body. Over time, spinal adjustment can help restore your body to its original, natural state.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps restore blood flow to injured parts of the body and also relaxes tight muscles. Massage therapy can help patients feel better by reducing their anxiety.
- Stretches and exercises. We prescribe stretches and exercises to patients to help them strengthen their injured muscles, restore coordination and improve range of motion. Stretches and exercises can help patients heal after a car accident and can also relieve patient pain.
- Lifestyle advice. We provide lifestyle advice to help patients avoid activities that will cause injury. Our lifestyle advice can also help patients maintain their health after they've recovered from their car accident.
- Nutrition advice. We give nutrition advice to patients to help them get the vitamins, minerals and proteins they need in order to heal. Eating right can also help patients stay healthy after they've recovered.
Contact Dr. Donald Milione Chiropractor in Manhattan
Dr. Donald Milione in Manhattan can help patients recover from car accident injuries. Whether you're suffering from whiplash from an auto accident or you believe that you may have a herniated disc, Dr. Milione can help. To make an appointment, contact Dr. Milione today. Dr. Milione has the chiropractic expertise to treat the people on the Upper East Side Manhattan.